The Angara Hibachi-Style Outdoor Grill Table
Bring Social Grilling™ to your backyard with the Angara, iBBQ’s innovative outdoor Japanese hibachi grill table. The Angara comfortably seats from four to eight people (depending on the model) and features an ingenious twist: a built-in hibachi-style grill that allows guests to participate in meal preparation right at the table—together.
With the Angara, the host is never left out of the fun—no more sweating it out in front of a hot grill isolated in a corner.
- Praised by home cooks and celebrity chefs alike, the Angara brings family and friends together like never before. This innovative barbeque grill table breathes new life into outdoor dining.
How the Angara Japanese Hibachi Grill Table Works
Available in 4-Seater, 6-Seater, and 8-Seater sizes, the Angara hibachi grill is as easy to use as 1-2-3.
- Get food prepped and ready for the grill.
- Fire up the independently controlled gas grills with easy electronic ignition; the Angara’s finely engineered ceramic briquettes provide clean, even heating without the mess and hassle of charcoal.
- Have fun grilling together, eat, and enjoy!
High-Quality Craftsmanship & Sharp Attention to Detail
Thoughtfully constructed down to the last detail, this Japanese Hibachi grill table is built to weather the elements and stand the test of time. Each table is crafted to exacting standards with the following materials for years of outdoor enjoyment:
- Sustainably sourced exotic hardwood: The Angara Maximus is built with the highest-quality teak wood from Indonesia, prized around the world for its exceptional beauty, durability, and long lifespan. The Angara is built with imported tigerwood (Goncalo Alves), a high-density, beautifully patterned wood that is highly resistant to weathering and decay. All our lumber is FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council), which means it is sourced from responsibly managed forests. iBBQ is proud to source wood that provides environmental, social, and economic benefits for the people of the regions where it is harvested.
- High-quality stainless steel: The burner unit on the Angara Maximus table is constructed in marine-grade (T316) stainless steel; the standard Angara burner unit is constructed in high-grade (t304) stainless steel. Both are ultra-strong and highly resistant to corrosion, heat damage, and chemical damage. All units feature independently controlled stainless steel gas grills. The 8-Seater table features three grills, the 6-Seater table features two grills, and the 4-Seater table features one grill.
- Solid-state electronic ignition: The Angara Maximus is designed with no-hassle, one-touch electronic ignition—but we’ve taken it a step further. With solid-state flame rectification technology, the Maximus delivers continuous flame monitoring with auto-reignition. If the gas valve is on but no flame is detected, the Maximus signals the spark module to seamlessly relight the burner. No fussing to light the burners or relight them in breezy conditions.
- Finely engineered ceramic briquettes: The Angara comes with easy-to-install ceramic briquettes, which help distribute heat more evenly than charcoal. Ceramic briquettes retain heat well, saving you money on fuel, and they’re cleaner and better for the environment than charcoal.
This modern Japanese Hibachi grill table is available in 4-person/one-burner, 6-person/two-burner, and 8-person/three-burner configurations. Whether your outdoor area is limited to a small patio or balcony or you have more room to spread out, there’s an Angara model to fit your space.
Ready to transform your outdoor living space? Exciting interactive dining adventures await! Call 1.800.YES.iBBQ (1.800.937.4227) to learn more about the Angara hibachi-style grill.
We Now Offer No-Interest Financing thru PayPal
"With the Angara, the best restaurant in
town is the one right at home."
Elizabeth Allen, Charlottesville, VA,
Angara Maximus owner since July 2018