Welcome to iBBQ.com! iBBQ is an online website that sells barbecue related products including the Angara barbecue table.
Collection and Use of Information We collect information that you provide us directly or automatically when you use our Site.
Of further note about the information we collect:
- Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on iBBQ, then we collect your name and the contact information you provide. You also will be asked to create a profile on iBBQ. If you do, your username, any photo you submit, and information you enter into the fields indicated for public display will be displayed publicly on the social network. You can customize some of the information displayed publicly in your iBBQ profile by going to your account and profile settings. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have an obligation to provide us accurate information.
- Public Content: The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your photos, comments, Ideabooks, and profile information. By posting on the Site, you agree to permit us to disclose publicly the material you post.
- Communications: When you join iBBQ by signing up for an account or creating a profile, as permitted by law, you are opting in to receive emails from us or about iBBQ. You can manage your email and notice preferences in account settings, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from us.
- Transactional Information: If you purchase products within the Site, certain information collected for processing your request, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card information, may be shared with relevant third-parties in order for them to process your request (but not for their own marketing or other purposes). When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology and use commercially reasonable security measures to protect it from misuse.
- Site Activity/Automatically Collected Information: We collect and may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Linked Networks and Contacts: You can elect to connect your iBBQ profile to another network like Facebook and, if you so choose, you will be asked to enable sharing of your contact information from that network to iBBQ and to enable sharing of your activities on iBBQ on that network
You may opt-out of tracking by third parties for certain advertising purposes, as discussed below in the section entitled “Third Party Ad Networks,” which can help you control targeted advertising by third-parties that track your activities across sites.
Please note we do not change system behavior within the Site in response to browser requests not to be tracked.
It may be possible to disable Cookies through your device or browser settings. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. However, doing so may affect your ability to use the Site. If you are not comfortable with the above uses of Cookies, please do not use this Site.
Sharing Your Information We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address associated with your account registration) to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Site. Our information sharing with third-parties fall into these categories and purposes:
- Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, fulfill your requests or authorized commercial transactions, or provide customer support. However, this sharing will not include sharing your personal contact information.
- Analytics and Usage: We may share user information in the aggregate, with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and business. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed our product.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Other Users: Information that you post publicly on iBBQ (e.g., photos, comments, your profile) will be made publicly available to other users of iBBQ.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
Children The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Security We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
EU, Safe Harbor and Dispute Recourse Data in the United States Any information you provide through the Site may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in the United States.
Safe Harbor Adherence We adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union (EU), and have Safe Harbor self-assessment procedures in place. The Safe Harbor program is intended to provide equivalent protections for personal data as exist in the EU. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor website at http://export.gov/safeharbor/.
Questions and Dispute Resolution If you have any questions about our Safe Harbor participation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that we have not satisfactorily addressed your data privacy concerns related to the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, and without prejudice to any other remedy you may enjoy, you may obtain dispute resolution services through the International Centre for Dispute Resolution, a division of the American Arbitration Association. To use these services, you can file a claim at https://apps.adr.org/webfile/.
If you are a European or Australian citizen and would like to have access to personal information we collect, you contact us with your request at email@example.com. A processing fee may apply as permitted by applicable law.
Last Updated March 21, 2020