Made in Exotic Tigerwood (Goncalo Alves Hardwood)
Contact Us for the name of a dealer near you.
Angara Grill Table Features
The Angara Patio Dining Table includes the following features:
- Furniture is made of beautiful hardwood, Goncalo Alves, imported from Latin America. Thanks to its dramatic, natural stripes, it is more commonly known as Tigerwood.
- Tigerwood is extremely dense and perfect for the outdoors. It fairs extremely well to both rot and insect attack.
- The wood is sustainably forested to ensure protection of our fragile environment. FSC certified.
- Fully Welded, 14ga Powder Coated Body Frame
- Fully Welded, 18ga T304 Stainless Cooking Chasis
- Marine grade, T304 stainless steel burners.
- Depending upon the table size, the Angara comes with as many as 3 individually controlled gas grills.
- Each gas grill delivers 15,000 BTU of searing heat.
- For the 8 seater, its 3 burner configuration means 45,000 BTU of blistering heat to grill any type of meat or vegetables.
- Since each grill is individually controlled, one can grill steaks, seafood and vegetables separately, but simultaneously.
- Marine grade, T-304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grate.
- Stainless Steel Briquette Grate.
- Marine grade, T-304 stainless steel grease trays.
- Relatively low maintenance. The cooking and briquette grates and the grease trays are dishwasher safe, making cleaning after an evening of grilling a cinch.
- Ceramic Briquettes to ensure more even distribution of heat.
- With its matching Tigerwood grill covers, the Angara patio dining table allows the you the flexibility to use it simply as an outdoor dining table.
- Heavy-duty, all-weather Custom Fabric Table Cover will ensure that your beautiful Angara is always protected from the harsh elements.
- 5 Year Comprehensive Warranty on the furniture and cooking chassis.
- Plus FREE delivery in the Continental USA
- You may complete the beautiful Angara grilling table with a pair of matching benches in Tigerwood and also a matching propane tank enclosure.